Motion to Vacate Default Judgment

A Motion to Vacate a Default Judgment is a request made to the court to remove a default judgment and allow you to proceed with the case. The earlier you file a Motion to Vacate a Default Judgment, the better are your chances of being granted your motion. Therefore, you should file your Motion to Vacate as early as possible.
You will need to discuss carefully with your attorney your reasons for not answering the complaint. You must understand that there is a chance that the court will deny your Motion to Vacate.
If you are granted your motion, your case will be restored and your litigation will begin.

Get the Flash Player to see the wordTube Media Player.