Some of Mr. Kim’s cases have been widely covered by the New York Times and New York Newsday, as well as various Korean media, including, the Korea Central Daily News, the Korea Times, KBS, MBC, and local TV and radio stations.
Mr. Kim is a member of the Bars of the States of New York and New Jersey, and is admitted to practice before the U.S. Supreme Court, the U.S. District Courts for the Southern District of New York, the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York and the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey. He is fluent in Korean and conversant in Cantonese.
Mr. Kim served as the Vice Chairman of New Jersey Bergen County District Ethics Committee since 2015 and was appointed as the Chairman in 2017.
Mr. Kim received a B.B.A. from University of Michigan, School of Business-Ann Arbor and J.D. from Syracuse College of Law.
• B.B.A from University of Michigan, School of Business-Ann Arbor
• J.D. from Syracuse College of Law
• New York
• New Jersey
• SUPREME COURT OF NEW JERSEY DISTRICT ETHICS COMMITTEE
• NJ Bergen County District Ethics Committee Vice Chairman (2015~2017)
• NJ Bergen County District Ethics Committee Chairman (2017~)